Trump’s sons under fire, Kansas seniors paying for hunting
- Michael Pearce of the Wichita Eagle breaks down the recent proposal of a one-time hunting and fishing fee for Kansas seniors. Kansans age 65 and older received free hunting and fishing until this year when the state proposed charging seniors for Licenses.
- A recent bill concerning cross-bow hunting in Kansas will be discussed at the next Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism commission meeting. Al Ward of the Topeka Capital-Journal explains the new proposal.
- Donald Trump’s sons are taking fire for photos that surfaced after a hunting trip in Africa. Alex Robinson of Outdoor Life looks at the arguments from all angles.
- For those of you lucky enough to sight fish in clear waters, Kirk Deeter of Field and Stream explains how to train your eyes for spotting fish in the shallows.
- Off-season dog training is an important part of keeping a bird dog sharp. Save a little money with Field and Stream’s Chad Love’s strategy for making your own leads and check cords.