Hunger games boost archery, KDWPT prepares for busy season
- Field & Stream released a new app for fisherman. Catch Book, a social fishing journal, allows fisherman to share their catches with a geo-tagged photo and see where they rank among local anglers. Nate Matthews of Field & Stream explains the new app.
- The Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism nears the busiest stretch of the year. A recent release detailed the list of upcoming events.
- A KDWPT released a statement explaining why rescuing young wildlife could be against the law.
- With turkey season opening, Steve Hickoff of Outdoor Life explains the best range for shooting turkey.
- The recent release of The Hunger Games movie increased interest in archery in New York. Field & Stream’s Alex Robinson details why.